ENCODE Research Applications & Users Meetings
The ENCODE Research Applications and Users Meeting is a NHGRI-sponsored, 2.5-day event featuring:
- Tutorials on how to query and use ENCODE data and ENCODE uniform processing pipelines in scientific research
- Scientific presentations on research using ENCODE data by non-ENCODE Consortium members
- Presentations from ENCODE Consortium members
Please stay tuned for dates and information about the ENCODE 2019 Research Applications & Users Meeting.
Tutorials and Presentations
|June 8 - 10, 2016||Palo Alto, CA, USA||ENCODE 2016 Research Applications & Users Meeting|
|June 29 - July 1, 2015||Potomac, Maryland, USA||ENCODE 2015 Research Applications & Users Meeting|
Previous ENCODE Workshops
The ENCODE Consortium hosts interactive workshops at conferences around the world in order to teach participants how to navigate the ENCODE Encylopedia to find and utilize data as well as how to run ENCODE uniform processing pipelines.
Additional ENCODE resources
- ENCODE tutorials available from NHGRI
- Introductory ENCODE publications
- ENCODE at UCSC (2003-2014) Resources and FAQs
- How to view ENCODE data in Ensembl