About the ENCODE DCC
The ENCODE Data Coordination Center (DCC)'s primary task is to curate, uniformly process and validate the data generated and submitted by ENCODE Consortium members in preparation for release to the scientific community. Click through our documentation to learn more about our methods to organize data and create Uniform Processing Pipelines, and visit the ENCODE DCC Github repo for the code behind the DCC-created ENCODE Portal and more!
For questions about the ENCODE Portal or ENCODE data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @encodedcc
Subscribe to our mailing list for announcements about new features and data releases: https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/encode-announce
DCC staff and individual contact information are listed on the Cherry Lab page.
Several groups and individuals outside the ENCODE Data Coordinating Center have contributed directly to the development of the ENCODE Portal or its content.
University of California, Santa Cruz
- James "Jim" Kent, PI
- Brian Lee, Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Katrina Learned, Software Quality Assurance and Testing
Baylor College of Medicine, Roadmap Epigenomics Data Analysis and Coordination Center
- Aleks Milosavljevic, PI
- Ronak Patel, Instructor
Stanford University, Former ENCODE DCC Members
- Cricket A. Sloan*, M.S, Data Curation and Wrangler Manager
- Laurence Rowe, Senior Software Developer
- Nikhil Podduturi, Software Engineer
- Eurie Hong, Ph.D, Project Manager
- Venkat Malladi, Data Wrangler
- Greg Roe, Software Engineer
- Drew Erickson, Data Wrangler
- Jeff Long, Data Wrangler
- Jean Davidson, Ph.D, Data Wrangler
- Marissa Melen, M.S. , Software Engineer
- Marcus Ho, M.S. , Associate Data Wrangler
- Aditi Narayanan, Associate Data Wrangler
- Carrie Davis, Ph.D., Data Wrangler
- Julie Wong, Biocurator Assistant
- Nicholas Luther, Associate Data Wrangler
- Karthik Kalyanaraman, Software Developer
- Kathrina Onate, Associate Data Wrangler
- Tim Dreszer, M.S., Regulome Software Developer
- Esther Chan, Ph.D., Data Wrangler
- Zack Myers, Associate Data Wrangler
- Karen Dalton, DevOps Engineer
- Chris Thomas, DevOps Engineer
- An Doan, DevOps Engineer
The ENCODE DCC is currently funded by a U41 grant from the National Human Genome Research Institute at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (HG009397), and was previously funded under grant number HG006992.The content of this web site is solely the responsibility of the contributors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Human Genome Research Institute or the National Institutes of Health.
*Also part of UCSC
We are looking for motivated and experienced life scientists with a keen interest in big data management to join the data wrangling team at the data coordination center of the ENCODE project.
For details visit:
We are looking for a motivated and experienced software engineers to join the software developers team at the data coordination center of the ENCODE project.
For details visit: