Showing 25 of 29 results
- April/May 2018 Data Release June 1, 201863 datasets released since March!
- 469 new datasets total from December, January, and February.
- November 2017 Data Release Overview December 1, 2017428 new datasets released this November!
- October 2017 Data Release Overview November 1, 2017200 newly released datasets from ENCODE and GGR!
- August 2017 Data Release Overview September 1, 201746 from the ENCODE3 phase, 25 from the new ENCODE4 phase
- July 2017 Data Release Overview August 7, 201739 new datasets have been released this July!
- February and March 2017 Data Release Overview April 4, 2017135 new datasets from February; 94 datasets from March
- Data Release: 32 new datasets from the Leslie Lab March 7, 2017The Leslie Lab, under the GGR Project, has released 32 Mouse datasets.
- January 2017 Data Release Overview February 3, 2017393 new datasets were released in the month of January
- Data Release: 66 new dendritic cell datasets from the Garber Lab January 20, 2017We are pleased to announce that the Garber Lab, under the GGR project, has released 66 new dendritic cell datasets.
- November 2016 Data Release Overview December 1, 2016405 new datasets released this November, ranging from ChIP-seq, Hi-C, DNase-seq, RNA-seq, to siRNA knockdowns
- October 2016 release: 380 new ENCODE experiments November 2, 2016380 ENCODE experiments were released this October, 495 total including from GGR and modERN.
- 127 ENCODE experiments released in the month of September! October 3, 2016Includes ChIP-seq, eCLIP, DNase-seq data, and more
- 182 new datasets were released this June June 29, 2016Includes ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, RNA-seq data, and more
- RNA-seq and DNase-seq treatment time series from the Reddy lab
- 180 new datasets were released in April 2016 May 3, 2016Includes experiments from human, mouse, and fly!
- Data release: 306 human and 188 mouse datasets April 1, 2016We are pleased to announce that the following datasets have been released on the ENCODE Portal since the beginning of 2016
- Roadmap Epigenomics metadata integrated October 6, 2015The Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium (Roadmap) metadata has been fully incorporated into this site including the standardization of terms and ontologies.
- Data release: 3 human and 91 mouse datasets June 23, 2015Includes RNA Bind-n-Seq, ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, and WGBS assays
- Data release: 12 human datasets June 17, 2015Covers RNA-seq and DNase-seq assays
- Data release: 28 human datasets April 13, 2015Includes RAMPAGE and RNA Bind-n-Seq assays
- Data release: 5 human and 3 mouse datasets January 8, 2015Eight RNA-seq datasets
- Data release: 114 human and 98 mouse datasets December 17, 2014Includes ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, WGBS, and more
- 35 Total Released Datasets December 8, 201410 human RNA-seq and 25 mouse RNA- and ChIP-seq
- Data release: 88 human and 11 mouse datasets November 20, 2014We are pleased to announce that the following datasets have been released on the ENCODE Portal: