Showing 17 of 17 results
- April/May 2018 Data Release June 1, 201863 datasets released since March!
- 469 new datasets total from December, January, and February.
- "Prevention of data duplication for high throughput sequencing repositories" published! March 1, 2018ENCODE DCC's paper regarding our challenges and solutions to unintended duplications has been published in Database.
- October 2017 Data Release Overview November 1, 2017200 newly released datasets from ENCODE and GGR!
- September 2017 Data Release Overview October 5, 2017116 released datasets!
- August 2017 Data Release Overview September 1, 201746 from the ENCODE3 phase, 25 from the new ENCODE4 phase
- July 2017 Data Release Overview August 7, 201739 new datasets have been released this July!
- May and June 2017 Data Release Overview June 9, 2017338 new experiments: 310 human datasets, and 28 mouse datasets
- November 2016 Data Release Overview December 1, 2016405 new datasets released this November, ranging from ChIP-seq, Hi-C, DNase-seq, RNA-seq, to siRNA knockdowns
- October 2016 release: 380 new ENCODE experiments November 2, 2016380 ENCODE experiments were released this October, 495 total including from GGR and modERN.
- 127 ENCODE experiments released in the month of September! October 3, 2016Includes ChIP-seq, eCLIP, DNase-seq data, and more
- More annotation file sets released August 25, 2016111 Annotation File Sets of promoter-like and enhancer-like regions have been released
- 336 Annotation File Sets Released! August 3, 2016With collaborations from the DAC (Data Analysis Center), a total of 336 Annotation File Sets of promoter-like and enhancer-like regions have been released.
- 182 new datasets were released this June June 29, 2016Includes ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, RNA-seq data, and more
- First Hi-C data for the ENCODE Project May 13, 201612 Hi-C experiments have been released from the Dekker lab
- 180 new datasets were released in April 2016 May 3, 2016Includes experiments from human, mouse, and fly!
- First version of the ENCODE genomics annotations October 16, 2014The set of annotations includes an expression matrix, transcription start sites, etc.