Showing 25 of 30 results
- August 2017 Data Release Overview September 1, 201746 from the ENCODE3 phase, 25 from the new ENCODE4 phase
- ENCODE Pipelines in Synapse! August 14, 2017We have our first ever non-DCC, validated run of an ENCODE pipeline!
- July 2017 Data Release Overview August 7, 201739 new datasets have been released this July!
- May and June 2017 Data Release Overview June 9, 2017338 new experiments: 310 human datasets, and 28 mouse datasets
- February and March 2017 Data Release Overview April 4, 2017135 new datasets from February; 94 datasets from March
- Data Release: 32 new datasets from the Leslie Lab March 7, 2017The Leslie Lab, under the GGR Project, has released 32 Mouse datasets.
- January 2017 Data Release Overview February 3, 2017393 new datasets were released in the month of January
- Data Release: 66 new dendritic cell datasets from the Garber Lab January 20, 2017We are pleased to announce that the Garber Lab, under the GGR project, has released 66 new dendritic cell datasets.
- Data Release: 86 Drosophila ChIP-seq data January 11, 2017We are pleased to announce that the modERN project has released 86 new Drosophila ChIP-seq data.
- December releases: 48 ChIP-seq from the Reddy Lab December 21, 2016We are pleased to announce that the Reddy Lab has released 48 new ChIP-seq experiments.
- November 2016 Data Release Overview December 1, 2016405 new datasets released this November, ranging from ChIP-seq, Hi-C, DNase-seq, RNA-seq, to siRNA knockdowns
- October 2016 release: 380 new ENCODE experiments November 2, 2016380 ENCODE experiments were released this October, 495 total including from GGR and modERN.
- 72 GGR ChIP-seq from the Reddy Lab released! October 28, 201672 ChIP-seq experiments from the Reddy Lab (Genomics of Gene Regulation project) have been released to the public.
- 104 ChIP-seq from Snyder Lab datasets released October 10, 2016A total of 104 ChIP-seq HEK293 experiments from the Snyder lab have been released!
- 127 ENCODE experiments released in the month of September! October 3, 2016Includes ChIP-seq, eCLIP, DNase-seq data, and more
- 81 new modERN ChIP-seq experiments released September 30, 2016modERN ChIP-seq datasets from fly and worm
- 42 mouse ChIP-seq released July 20, 2016Mouse e10.5 ChIP-seq datasets
- Data release: 367 modERN datasets July 6, 2016367 modERN ChIP-seq datasets have just been released in the ENCODE portal, both from fly and worm
- 182 new datasets were released this June June 29, 2016Includes ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, RNA-seq data, and more
- 50 more modERN experiments May 24, 2016Totaling to 198 modERN experiments released in May
- First release of modERN data on ENCODE May 10, 2016We are proud to announce the release of 39 modERN (model organism encyclopedia of regulatory networks) ChIP-seq datasets
- 180 new datasets were released in April 2016 May 3, 2016Includes experiments from human, mouse, and fly!
- Data release: 306 human and 188 mouse datasets April 1, 2016We are pleased to announce that the following datasets have been released on the ENCODE Portal since the beginning of 2016
- Roadmap Epigenomics metadata integrated October 6, 2015The Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium (Roadmap) metadata has been fully incorporated into this site including the standardization of terms and ontologies.
- Data release: 3 human and 91 mouse datasets June 23, 2015Includes RNA Bind-n-Seq, ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, and WGBS assays