Showing 25 of 46 results
- June 2018 Data Release July 3, 201860 new datasets from modERN
- March 2018 Data Release April 2, 2018134 datasets released this March! (122 from ChIP-seq; 12 from WGBS)
- "Prevention of data duplication for high throughput sequencing repositories" published! March 1, 2018ENCODE DCC's paper regarding our challenges and solutions to unintended duplications has been published in Database.
- ENCODE DCC's paper regarding our portal has been published in Nucleic Acids Research.
- September 2017 Data Release Overview October 5, 2017116 released datasets!
- ENCODE Pipelines in Synapse! August 14, 2017We have our first ever non-DCC, validated run of an ENCODE pipeline!
- May and June 2017 Data Release Overview June 9, 2017338 new experiments: 310 human datasets, and 28 mouse datasets
- "SnoVault" paper published! April 13, 2017ENCODE DCC's paper on its software system has recently been published on PLOS one.
- Data Release: 86 Drosophila ChIP-seq data January 11, 2017We are pleased to announce that the modERN project has released 86 new Drosophila ChIP-seq data.
- December releases: 48 ChIP-seq from the Reddy Lab December 21, 2016We are pleased to announce that the Reddy Lab has released 48 new ChIP-seq experiments.
- Regarding new eCLIP processed data December 7, 2016The Yeo Lab and the ENCODE DCC have released new eCLIP processed files.
- ENCODE Users Meeting presentations November 7, 2016ENCODE Users Meeting 2016 presentations are on youtube.
- New Submitter Login November 4, 2016The ENCODE DCC has updated the submitter login processes, due to Persona closing down. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
- 72 GGR ChIP-seq from the Reddy Lab released! October 28, 201672 ChIP-seq experiments from the Reddy Lab (Genomics of Gene Regulation project) have been released to the public.
- 104 ChIP-seq from Snyder Lab datasets released October 10, 2016A total of 104 ChIP-seq HEK293 experiments from the Snyder lab have been released!
- 81 new modERN ChIP-seq experiments released September 30, 2016modERN ChIP-seq datasets from fly and worm
- More annotation file sets released August 25, 2016111 Annotation File Sets of promoter-like and enhancer-like regions have been released
- 336 Annotation File Sets Released! August 3, 2016With collaborations from the DAC (Data Analysis Center), a total of 336 Annotation File Sets of promoter-like and enhancer-like regions have been released.
- 42 mouse ChIP-seq released July 20, 2016Mouse e10.5 ChIP-seq datasets
- Data release: 367 modERN datasets July 6, 2016367 modERN ChIP-seq datasets have just been released in the ENCODE portal, both from fly and worm
- 50 more modERN experiments May 24, 2016Totaling to 198 modERN experiments released in May
- First Hi-C data for the ENCODE Project May 13, 201612 Hi-C experiments have been released from the Dekker lab
- First release of modERN data on ENCODE May 10, 2016We are proud to announce the release of 39 modERN (model organism encyclopedia of regulatory networks) ChIP-seq datasets
- Yeo lab publishes about new eCLIP method April 26, 2016Our ENCODE collaborators, the Yeo lab, have published their method in Nature Methods
- Submit Abstracts for ENCODE Users Meeting 2016 April 15, 2016Deadline for abstracts submissions is May 16th