Showing 25 of 38 results
- "Prevention of data duplication for high throughput sequencing repositories" published! March 1, 2018ENCODE DCC's paper regarding our challenges and solutions to unintended duplications has been published in Database.
- ENCODE DCC's paper regarding our portal has been published in Nucleic Acids Research.
- "SnoVault" paper published! April 13, 2017ENCODE DCC's paper on its software system has recently been published on PLOS one.
- Regarding new eCLIP processed data December 7, 2016The Yeo Lab and the ENCODE DCC have released new eCLIP processed files.
- ENCODE Users Meeting presentations November 7, 2016ENCODE Users Meeting 2016 presentations are on youtube.
- New Submitter Login November 4, 2016The ENCODE DCC has updated the submitter login processes, due to Persona closing down. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
- More annotation file sets released August 25, 2016111 Annotation File Sets of promoter-like and enhancer-like regions have been released
- 336 Annotation File Sets Released! August 3, 2016With collaborations from the DAC (Data Analysis Center), a total of 336 Annotation File Sets of promoter-like and enhancer-like regions have been released.
- First Hi-C data for the ENCODE Project May 13, 201612 Hi-C experiments have been released from the Dekker lab
- RNA-seq and DNase-seq treatment time series from the Reddy lab
- Yeo lab publishes about new eCLIP method April 26, 2016Our ENCODE collaborators, the Yeo lab, have published their method in Nature Methods
- Submit Abstracts for ENCODE Users Meeting 2016 April 15, 2016Deadline for abstracts submissions is May 16th
- Second annual ENCODE Users Meeting March 22, 2016The second annual ENCODE Users Meeting will be held at Stanford University!
- Data release: 12 human datasets June 17, 2015Covers RNA-seq and DNase-seq assays
- Changelogs May 28, 2015To improve transparency about the changes to the objects that comprise the ENCODE metadata schema, we are publishing changelogs for each object
- Data release: 12 human datasets May 18, 2015Includes RNA Bind-n-Seq and iCLIP assays
- Updates to publications using ENCODE data May 13, 2015The community publication page at the ENCODE Portal has been updated to include 519 new publications that use ENCODE data
- First announcement: ENCODE Users Meeting May 3, 2015ENCODE Users meeting will be held at at the Bolger Center in Potomoc, MD
- Data release: 28 human datasets April 13, 2015Includes RAMPAGE and RNA Bind-n-Seq assays
- Data release: 4 human datasets March 15, 2015Four human DNase-seq assays released
- Graphical display of pipelines March 11, 2015Experiment pages have been updated to show a graphical display of pipelines
- Batch Download March 9, 2015Links to download data files for a search result of assays can now be downloaded via the Batch Download feature.
- Data release: 5 human and 3 mouse datasets January 8, 2015Eight RNA-seq datasets
- Updates to publications using ENCODE data December 1, 2014The publication page at the ENCODE Portal has been updated to include the supplemental sites
- Create custom track hubs from a search result November 19, 2014Data from a search results of assays can now be visualized at the UCSC Genome Browser.