Histone ChIP-seq (unreplicated)
- Histone ChIP-seq (unreplicated)
- ENCODE analysis pipeline for unreplicated histone ChIP-seq. The pipeline takes as inputs both ChIP-seq reads (from paired-end or single-end libraries) and a set of reference fastas found at https://www.encodeproject.org/data-standards/reference-sequences/. The reference used depends on the assembly.
- ENCODE Processing Pipeline
- Award PI
- J. Michael Cherry, Stanford
- Pipeline standards
- Histone ChIP-seq Data Standards and Processing Pipeline