- DNase-HS pipeline single-end - Version 2
- DNase-seq, genetic modification followed by DNase-seq
- ENCODE Uniform Processing Pipeline of DNase-seq Hypersensitive Sites for single-end reads (DCC version 2). This pipeline inputs gzipped DNA-sequencing reads in the form of fastqs and a genome index. These fastqs come from technical replicates that are processed with bwa to generate unfiltered and filtered alignments (bam format). The filtered alignments, combined with a DNase mappability reference. More information could be found on the attached document or https://www.encodeproject.org/dnase-seq/.
- ENCODE Processing Pipeline
- Award PI
- J. Michael Cherry, Stanford